Plants are living beings and you ought to care for them! Having said that, it should not deter you from experimenting. Making mistakes is one of the ways to learn. Don’t be scared to experiment… Here are few things you should always keep trying..
- Potting plants in different ways
- using different kinds of pots
- adding different types of compost
- making your compost in many different ways
- moving your pots (plants) around.. from full sunlight to partial sunlight to shade.. and vice versa.
- watering in different quantities to know the optimum quantity of water required..
- watering in different ways like drip watering, watering once in a day or watering twice in a day
- pruning at different stages
- Buying different kind of plants… trying all kinds of plants for your garden
- trying to grow different plants/veges/herbs at home.
Don’t be scared… This is how we all learn… its OK if your plant dies… Don’t be hard on yourself… The only thing that matters is you being involved with your plants.
Happy Gardening 🙂